Its a lovely day! Yes man day!

This morning I went to a convenient store to buy a lottery ticket.
The sleepy Indian man was working in the store, it was about 8 am, probably he was working all night.
This is our conversation:
Man(sleepy like a machine): would you like to try our new "sweet and lively coffee?"

Me: I would love to!

Man ( a bit awake): would you like to buy Lotto Max(Canadian lottery)?

Me:please!

Men:would you like to buy Ontario 49(another lottery)?

Me: yes!

Man(fully awake): 649 (lottery)!

Me:yes!

Man(exited and awake): Lottario 49!

Me:yes!

Man:Keno quick pick 10 numbers!

Me:yes! I would love to!

Man:you made my day!

From one dollar we went to almost 50 dollars:) and I was happy all day, because I had a wonderful start.

I made his day and if you make someone's day, you have to make a wish. I made my wish! One time I made a crazy wish, it came true and in a few days I did not know what to do with my wish! It was a funny kind of story too:):):)

Lots of monies to everyone!!!!!!!!!