My stories about good women - story three "A student"

I studied in a law university and every 4 months we had exams for different Russian laws.

And one time I field the criminal law exam. It wasn't that I studied very well, because I was more busy with my immigration papers than with my university books.

Still, I was very sad. I left the class room, sat on a bench near and started to cry very good.

A woman, dressed in a blue uniform ( I think she was a secretary in the court) stopped near me. She said she is a student too, for a second university degree.
Then she asked me why I am crying. I told I feiled the exam.

She woman started to laugh and said: " Are you crazy, it just an university exam! There is nothing to cry about!" I felt so happy, it was really only a feiled university exam.

All the best!