don't know story

Grandma Witch: I think it's about the time to enjoy life.
Grandma: that's for sure!
I am 89.
Grandma Witch: I am little bit older.
Donald: once again, very important meeting...
Have to get consultation from my parrot first.
Grandma Witch: before I go outside I always hug my dog.
Poetess: I am going to the gym.
Author: let's just focus on my story.
One dark night in the dark corner, at the park,
Actually it was midnight forest,
Let's act like civilized people and pretend it was park.
The real witch: was it at the time when I had to run around and pretend I was a mermaid?
Grandma Witch : it was for tourists.
Poetess : it was another time.
Author :  I was told by a gangster,
Why don't I write a book.
And I asked myself, why not.
My writing wasn't impressive,
Then they found me a person
Who was training dogs how to sing.
Inner voice: pardon me?
Was teaching, teaching..dogs how to sing.
You train a lion, a cow,
Dogs you teach.
Author: He was teaching me writing,
Then they found me people who would publish my book.
Aunt: pardon me?
I found people who publish books.
Author: yes, my aunt got the phone number,
The meeting was speed up kind of to the evening.
Beautiful meeting,
Well, my book never got published.
One of the publisher wanted to keep it himself
And read in moments of crisis...
Actually it was exchanged on immigration...
In some way.
I have Canadian passport.
Inner voice: one of my favorite students.
Poetess: they all liked me.
Grandma: where can I buy this book?
Author: I remember I was dancing without dress on the table in front of my college teachers.
The real witch: beautiful time..
Grandma: youth..