don't know story

Poetess: I feel great.
I think...
Grandma Witch: too many questions.
Grandma: I feel like teaching people how to live.
Poetess: I think I am in good mood..
Sister: we already know.
Grandma: me too.
Poetess: the other day I was thinking until almost 5 pm if I was miserable or had a ... no, I wasn't!
Author: some words I don't say, so don't mind few ... here and there.
Aunt: so I asked them,
Is water supposed to leak from the pipes or straight from the sealing?
I want to make coffee and there is no water! Anywhere except dripping from the top.
Hi! I renovated my apartment.
Grandma: it's all sounds wierd to me.
Aunt: for this kind of money I should've just buy new farm house.
Inner voice: where is my glasses?
Want to see again how much I make every month.
Donald: money is not everything.
Still I prefer to be the one .. and only with money.
Poetess: I have new lipstick, it's horrible like lipstick, but good like eye shadows.
Aunt: sparkling.
Okay, have to go back fighting.
Poetess: I have to go to work.
Boss is looking for people who wants to work.