don't know story

Grandma : I am feeling great.
Poetess : I am feeling great 99%.
For 1% I want money.
Inner voice : let's calculate the numbers.
Poetess : you see I can say word "want money" now.
Grandma : I have pension,
Thanking myself every day for going to medical university in 1946.
Grandma witch : by 80 you all will have money.
Poetess : I am not a witch.
The real witch : we already know that.
I am sorry but real witches have money and quite happy.
Inner voice : may be fifty fifty version?
Poetess : I wrote a beautiful story.
Inner voice : congratulations!
Poetess : ..sometimes .. life is not what you dream about,
Then you still have to have strength to move forward.
Make it better for yourself and who are with you forever.
Inner voice : it's beautiful!
What is this, picture of the moon?