don't know story

Poetess: do you know this expression,
When people say, I take you to the war with me.
I was thinking, from work I will never take anyone to the war.
Not even the manager.
He probably would tell me to stay on top of things.
See, the environment I am writing at.
Grandma: we have nothing to worry about.
Grandma Witch: when I was very young I was worrying and worrying, thinking and thinking what people think about me, who said what and why, and was it said to me?
Now I am thinking what was I worrying and thinking about?
Trying to remember, mostly at night.
Inner voice: worrying is not good.
People (mixing poker cards): let's see who will find the truth first.
Grandma: going to watch my political show.
The government knows how to make things better, but doesn't know where to start.