don't know story

Donald ( suspiciously looking at Minnie ): oh God,
Who is this ?
My wife?
Every morning she looks like different person..
Make up now is like magic in ancient times,
You say good night and good morning two different people.
May be I should fall asleep with the light?
Then I will be awake all night..
The real witch : enough nonsenses,
Time to donate money to my beautiful charity.
Inner voice : money for what?
The real witch : didn't I say,
For my beautiful charity.
Inner voice : and what the money will be for?
The real witch : for beautiful things.
Inner voice : like what?
The real witch : get out now,
Asking too many questions.
The government asked me only question,
How much profit he will get.
Donald : I will write biography book
"What you don't know about Donald".
Simple to read, clear. . with one sentence :
You don't know anything about Donald.
Will personally glue few baby pictures.
The real witch : all the donations I will buy candies to children, Lego, ice cream.
Poetess : why can't I have such great ideas...