don't know story

Author: I think I will be author of one story.
Help me ..(looking up).
Poetess: I am on huge hurry!
Had to wash my hair this morning, breakfast, lunch for J, he has today five different types of fruits and tacos, pancakes, chocolate milk and cake.
Now people are asking me, why I am wearing hat?
Why can't I wear a hat?
I didn't brush my hair.
Grandma: I am drinking coffee.
Poetess: I paid for my phone.
Aunt: now it has to work.
Poetess: have to go.
Donald (looking at maps to escape, debit and credit statistics): soon I will be sick of it.
Poetess (knocking wood): knock, knock, who is here.
The real witch: me.
Inner voice: I don't believe in witches.
Poetess: fifteen minutes before lunch the washrooms are locked,
And no one wants to get out.
Inner voice: competition is everywhere.
Have to go,
I am watching "idiots are always ahead of time" show.
The real witch: why don't you stay and wait to see who does such vicious thing.
Poetess: I have to go back and work.
Donald: back to work too.
Where is my French secretary.
(looking at French secretary): madame you provoque my physique..
Poetess: I have a news,
The lottery I am trying to imagine winning numbers for,
I see absolutely different numbers.