don't know story

Poetess: what kind of idiot wants to live on one salary.
I can't even introduce myself,
It will be a joke.
The real witch: moving again?
Remember I used ketchup to prove my virginity.
And he believed me, luckily I got pregnant.
Poetess: it was my idea.
Remember we took severely depressed people from my father's office to another city and I lost their passports.
Good that they sewed money in the underwear.
Everyone used to do it.
My father only had passport, but he was the doctor, team leader.
I left bag on the bench..
The real witch: it was your idea.
Traveling and fresh air.
See you have ideas.
Poetess: not today, I am miserbl ..some words I don't say.
One time I wrote gi...up and five minutes after I had food poisoning, mild..
The real witch: remember our business adventures, tourists, dogs, two moons..