don't know story

Poetess: I can't stay quiet.
Grandma Witch: when I was young and strange men would flirt with me..
Grandma: save us at least from that.
Grandma Witch: I would flirt back.
Now I don't, I get out quickly on the busy street, because I know they are..
Narrator: buckle up, get ready for a flight.
People: we are in the car.
Narrator: it's going to be shaky..
Ladies, throw your weed in the garbage
and go to gym, and buy vitamins.
Grandma Witch : genius.
Inner voice: I buckle up..
Donald: let's wear our zebra costumes and be friends.
Inner voice: I think I want lighter stripes bigger..
Narrator: do you want more then any one else?
Author: I want money.
Grandma Witch: you are going to have paranoia.
Poetess: for some reason I imagine completely different winning numbers..
Look, the winner numbers are 5, 7, 3 and in my imagination I see 4, 9 and 8...