just a thought "single mom"

When my parents finally divorced and went separate ways, I knew at that time, years ago, that it will be no other fight, no matter what. And I keep my word.
It weird, but I was so shy before that time, covered in cloths, insecure, I though everyone was watching just me. And after, especially when my mom got a boyfriend, I changed so much. I was able to walk in mini skirt at night and no one would touch me, I could talk to people, make them laugh and listen what I would say. Older kids would go to me for advice, say "hi". I had a nick name, and sometimes kids I didn't know would say, I heard about you. You start to feel whats right, whats wrong and it becomes part of you; being fair to people, not be afraid of anyone, have freedom of thoughts.
Keep peace - that whats important on the streets. Peace with yourself, with others, watching just yourself. You have to become someone first, before going further.